Thursday, October 2, 2008

Deception Pass Bridge

I truly think I have a wonderful and fun job. Check out where I got to go for work this week, the Deception Pass bridges. I gave my boss' boss a tour of my area, so we stopped at the bridge for a gander. He's in the middle of the picture.

Also, many of you have heard me reference Dave (my office mate) in many of my stories. He's in the picture, on the right. Now you can put a face with the name. You know, Dave is the one who thought the song lyrics were "shake it like a corduroy t-shirt", when they were really "shake it like a Polaroid picture."

Little piece of trivia - there are actually two bridges at Deception Pass. The larger one is the Deception Pass Bridge, the smaller is actually named the Canoe Pass Bridge. Did anyone know that already?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Dustin, I knew that. I probably do not count though....

Jennifer said...

I think it's cool that you got to show your boss' boss around. Should you be the BIG BOSS?!! :)