This is what you see when you enter our room.
This is what you see when you enter the room and turn left.
Walk to the other side of the room and turn around and you see the door that you entered from.
And the finished product.
Three colors: Baltic Green, Citrus Tree and Library Mahogany.
Not only did I repaint the room, I also rearranged it. The one saving grace that I'm counting on is that Abby helped pick out the colors.
What do you think, will she like it?
5 comments:
O MY GOSH!!! It looks AWESOME! She's still going to kill you (probably with the silent treatment), but still - AWESOME!
(You have to blog about how that goes...)
Bold move...I think she is going to love it!
I think it was a good choice. The room looks really really good. Well done. If she does kill you, can I have your dumbbells?
It looks fantastic! I think she will be very impressed by your initiative and by the fact that she didn't have to do the work to get it done!
(I want your Razor Scooter after she kills you.)
I hate to disappoint everyone, but it turns out that Abby is hip to the blog post and knows about the drastic change. She sent me an e-mail that said, "Love the room! :) Can't wait to see it in person." I'm going to assume that based on that response, I'll live to blog another day.
I'm sorry, Taylor and Brian, you'll have to wait for me to make some other stupid move before inheriting my weights or scooter.
Post a Comment