I was pretty excited when I found out that our friends Matt and Chelsea were chartering a sail boat and sailing to Bellingham. Abby, Kyah and I got to spend Friday on the water with great friends. And would you believe it, it was the nicest day of the year. The sun was blazing; it was just gorgeous.
We dressed the part well, if I don't say so myself.






Matt even let Abby steer the ship for a while. She did a great job, too!

It was a beautiful 30-foot sail boat.

Abby and I blessed to have so many great friends to enjoy life with. They all came for the weekend and sailing adventures. We found time for a stroll down memory lane - we visited Western Washington University's campus, since most all of us graduated from there. This picture was taken on the stairs in front of Old Main.
No comments:
Post a Comment